Love Fox Movies? Stay in the know.
Consider yourself a film buff? Prove it by keeping up with your favorite Fox films and upcoming releases.
- Exodus: Gods and Kings | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- TAKEN 3 | Exclusive Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Kingsman: The Secret Service | Exclusive Trailer 2 [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- The Pyramid | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- The Book of Life | Trailer 2 [HD] | FOX Family
- Penguins of Madagascar | Trailer 2 [HD] | FOX Family
- Night At the Museum: Secret of the Tomb | Official Trailer | FOX Family
- The Maze Runner | Official Trailer 2 [HD] | 20th Century FOX
Featured ContentThe latest and greatest from our new and upcoming releases.
- The Book of Life Master this fun and challenging match-3 puzzle adventure based on The Book of Life!
- Penguins of Madagascar Join Skipper and the crew as they hunt for their favorite snack!
- Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb Sundown means mix-ups! Enter the Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb Hall of Mix-ups to create exhibits unlike anything you've ever seen before.
- Gone Girl Everyone loves a good secret. Journey down the River of Secrets from Gone Girl.
- The Maze Runner Welcome to the glade. You may not know who you are, or where you're from, but remember this: WCKD IS GOOD.
- Penguins of Madagascar Get the super-secret spy app to catch the Penguins in action!
20th Century Fox Rewards
Join now to receive exclusive offers on Fox Films
News & PressFind out what's happening with your favorite Fox Movies.
via www.forbes.com - David Fincher’s latest film, “Gone Girl,” opened at number one this weekend and earned $38 million. It was Fincher’s biggest opening weekend ever.
via variety.com - “Gone Girl” and “Annabelle” enjoyed sizzling debut weekends, as David Fincher’s adaptation of Gillian Flynn’s best-seller racked up $38 million and “The Conjuring” spin-off scared up $37.2 million.
via mashable.com - It's the "River of Secrets," an interactive environment that 20th Century Fox is launching Thursday as part of its promotion for Gone Girl, David Fincher's deliciously twisted adaptation of the Gillian Flynn novel hitting theaters this weekend.