Love Fox Movies? Stay in the know.
Consider yourself a film buff? Prove it by keeping up with your favorite Fox films and upcoming releases.
- Exodus: Gods and Kings | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- TAKEN 3 | Exclusive Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Kingsman: The Secret Service | Exclusive Trailer 2 [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- The Pyramid | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- The Book of Life | Trailer 2 [HD] | FOX Family
- Penguins of Madagascar | Trailer 2 [HD] | FOX Family
- Night At the Museum: Secret of the Tomb | Official Trailer | FOX Family
- The Maze Runner | Official Trailer 2 [HD] | 20th Century FOX
Featured ContentThe latest and greatest from our new and upcoming releases.
- Gone Girl Everyone loves a good secret. Journey down the River of Secrets from Gone Girl.
- The Book of Life We'll wager you've go what it takes to win. Play The Book of Life MINIGAME challenge now!
- Penguins of Madagascar Smile and wave, boys! Use your spy camera to catch the Penguins in action, report your surveillance for a chance to win awesome prizes and eavesdrop on the Penguins super-secret missions.
- The Maze Runner Welcome to the glade. You may not know who you are, or where you're from, but remember this: WCKD IS GOOD.
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes It is a time of change. Disease and civil war have almost destroyed mankind. Caesar has lead his kind to the woods - the apes are safe, secure, thriving. But peace cannot last.
- X-Men: Days of Future Past 25 Moments in the struggle between X-Men and Humans. After decades of conflict, look back at the events that determined the fate of a species.
20th Century Fox Rewards
Join now to receive exclusive offers on Fox Films
News & PressFind out what's happening with your favorite Fox Movies.
via www.forbes.com - David Fincher’s latest film, “Gone Girl,” opened at number one this weekend and earned $38 million. It was Fincher’s biggest opening weekend ever.
via variety.com - “Gone Girl” and “Annabelle” enjoyed sizzling debut weekends, as David Fincher’s adaptation of Gillian Flynn’s best-seller racked up $38 million and “The Conjuring” spin-off scared up $37.2 million.
via mashable.com - It's the "River of Secrets," an interactive environment that 20th Century Fox is launching Thursday as part of its promotion for Gone Girl, David Fincher's deliciously twisted adaptation of the Gillian Flynn novel hitting theaters this weekend.