Love Fox Movies? Stay in the know.
Consider yourself a film buff? Prove it by keeping up with your favorite Fox films and upcoming releases.
- Morgan | Teaser Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Assassin’s Creed | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Ice Age: Collision Course | Official Trailer 3 [HD] | FOX Family
- X-Men: Apocalypse | Final Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Independence Day: Resurgence | Official Trailer 2 [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates | Red Band Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- X-Men: Apocalypse | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
Featured ContentThe latest and greatest from our new and upcoming releases.
- Ice Age: Collision Course Help Sid collect geodes to find the perfect one for Brooke. Play now!
- Ice Age: Collision Course Help Sid lead his friends to the safety of the cave! Keep the herd together by jumping over obstacles. Play now!
- X-Men: Apocalypse Throwback to the 80s and play now!
- Assassin's Creed Get exclusive Assassin’s Creed collectible gear, prize packages and enter to win a trip to San Diego Comic Con 2016
- X-Men: Apocalypse See the stars of X-Men: Apocalypse hit the blue carpet in London for the Global Fan Screening!
- Independence Day: Resurgence Defend tomorrow. Enlist today. Join ESD to protect mankind and defend Earth's independence at all costs.
News & PressFind out what's happening with your favorite Fox Movies.
via www.nytimes.com - On Monday, Snapchat said that it had united with 20th Century Fox to start the first complete takeover of all of Snapchat’s lenses to promote the release on Friday of “X-Men: Apocalypse.”
via www.adweek.com - 20th Century Fox is turning X-Men fans into their favorite characters on Snapchat today. The film studio bought out today's line-up of lenses—the photos and videos that users can apply to their snaps—with different lenses based on nine of the movie's characters.
via www.recode.net - You can now buy movie tickets inside of Snapchat. Kinda. On Monday, 20th Century Fox began a Snapchat ad campaign for its latest "X-Men" movie that included the option for fans to buy tickets to the movie inside the app.