Love Fox Movies? Stay in the know.
Consider yourself a film buff? Prove it by keeping up with your favorite Fox films and upcoming releases.
- Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates | Official Trailer | 20th Century FOX
- The Other Side of the Door | International Trailer | 20th Century FOX
- Deadpool | Red Band Trailer 2 [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Deadpool | Official Trailer 2 [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Eddie the Eagle | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Ice Age: Collision Course | Official Trailer [HD] | FOX Family
- Independence Day: Resurgence | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- X-Men: Apocalypse | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
Featured ContentThe latest and greatest from our new and upcoming releases.
- The Revenant Explore Hugh Glass' 200 mile journey of survival in his relentless pursuit of life and redemption.
- Independence Day: Resurgence The War of 1996 changed the world forever. While we’ve become stronger than ever before, its impact is still felt today.
- The Revenant Yonder exclusive! Follow @HughGlass, @JohnFitzgerald, @JimBridger, and @AndrewHenry from #TheRevenant and experience their journey of 200 miles. Download the Yonder App now.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip Rock out with Alvin, Simon and Theodore!
- Victor Frankenstein It's Alive! Resurrect your profile and share it with the world!
- The Martian Ares Live chronicles the journey our crew took before reaching Mars. Watch the exclusive prologue to The Martian.
News & PressFind out what's happening with your favorite Fox Movies.
via www.ew.com - Alejandro Gonzalez Iñárritu made history at the 2016 Directors Guild of America awards, winning the guild’s top prize for The Revenant. That’s Iñárritu’s second straight win after last year’s Birdman — and the first back-to-back win in the feature film category in the DGA’s 80-year history.
via variety.com - Disney, Fox and Lionsgate are teaming to lead a $50 million investment in the Atom Tickets mobile ticketing app that will roll out later this year. Atom Tickets is touting itself as a platform designed to make movie-going simple that can be used to pre-purchase tickets and concessions, coordinate and invite friends without having to pay for them and skip the lines at the theater.
via www.latimes.com - SAG Award winner Leonardo DiCaprio acknowledged that it's been an extraordinary awards season for himself and "The Revenant."