Love Fox Movies? Stay in the know.
Consider yourself a film buff? Prove it by keeping up with your favorite Fox films and upcoming releases.
- Assassin’s Creed | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Ice Age: Collision Course | Official Trailer 3 [HD] | FOX Family
- X-Men: Apocalypse | Final Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Independence Day: Resurgence | Official Trailer 2 [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates | Red Band Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- X-Men: Apocalypse | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Ice Age: Collision Course | Official Trailer 2 [HD] | FOX Family
Featured ContentThe latest and greatest from our new and upcoming releases.
- X-Men: Apocalypse Throwback to the 80s and play now!
- Independence Day: Resurgence The War of 1996 changed the world forever. While we've become stronger than ever before, its impact is still felt today.
- Assassin's Creed Get exclusive Assassin’s Creed collectible gear, prize packages and enter to win a trip to San Diego Comic Con 2016
- X-Men: Apocalypse See the stars of X-Men: Apocalypse hit the blue carpet in London for the Global Fan Screening!
- Independence Day: Resurgence Defend tomorrow. Enlist today. Join ESD to protect mankind and defend Earth's independence at all costs.
- X-Men: Apocalypse When he rises, civilizations fall. See the full destruction throughout the Ages of Apocalypse.
News & PressFind out what's happening with your favorite Fox Movies.
via www.wired.com - THE FIRST TRAILER for December’s Assassin’s Creed dropped last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Based on Ubisoft’s long running videogame franchise, the film stars Michael Fassbender as a former death row inmate forced to step into the shoes of an ancestor of his who lived during the Spanish Inquisition.
via www.forbes.com - Hopes have been high for the Michael Fassbender/Marion Cotillard project, two actors which mathematically produce some of the consistently best films in Hollywood. Now, fans might be able to get just a little bit excited for this film, judging by the footage we’ve seen in this first spot.
via www.vanityfair.com - For nearly 70 years, the Cannes Film Festival has been an exclusive affair for the glamorous jet-setters who are able to afford plane or yacht fare to the French Riviera. But on Wednesday, the first day of the 2016 festival, Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick forged important inroads for a cave-dwelling demographic who had never before been invited to the Croisette, teasing their animated film, Trolls.