Love Fox Movies? Stay in the know.
Consider yourself a film buff? Prove it by keeping up with your favorite Fox films and upcoming releases.
- Why Him? | Red Band Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Why Him? | Green Band Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Morgan | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Keeping Up With the Joneses | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children | Official Trailer 2 [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Morgan | Teaser Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Assassin’s Creed | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
- Ice Age: Collision Course | Final Trailer [HD] | FOX Family
Featured ContentThe latest and greatest from our new and upcoming releases.
- Independence Day: Resurgence When the space aliens arrive, what will your street look like? Find out now.
- Ice Age: Collision Course There's no need to be single. Visit MammalMingle.com!
- Ice Age: Collision Course Play Ice Age: Arctic Blast, Available On App Stores Worldwide!
- X-Men: Apocalypse Throwback to the 80s and play now!
- Assassin's Creed Get exclusive Assassin’s Creed collectible gear, prize packages and enter to win a trip to San Diego Comic Con 2016
- Independence Day: Resurgence Defend tomorrow. Enlist today. Join ESD to protect mankind and defend Earth's independence at all costs.
News & PressFind out what's happening with your favorite Fox Movies.
SAN FRANCISCO -- June 23, 2016 -- Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA), a leading social game developer, today announced the launch of Ice Age: Arctic Blast, a playful Match-3 adventure set in the beloved animated world of the Ice Age film franchise. Debuting in advance of next month’s worldwide premiere of the ...
via variety.com - For “Ice Age: Collision Course,” 20th Century Fox cut a licensing deal with game developer Zynga to produce a match-3 game (a la “Candy Crush”) featuring the zany critters from the fifth installment of the animated franchise.
via www.nytimes.com - On Monday, Snapchat said that it had united with 20th Century Fox to start the first complete takeover of all of Snapchat’s lenses to promote the release on Friday of “X-Men: Apocalypse.”