- Rules Don’t Apply | A Strong and Independent Woman | Now on Digital HD, Blu-ray & DVD
- Rules Don’t Apply | "High Hopes" TV Commercial | Now on Digital HD, Blu-ray & DVD | 20th Century FOX
- Rules Don’t Apply | Lyric Video | Now on Digital HD, Blu-ray & DVD | 20th Century FOX
- Rules Don’t Apply | Final Trailer [HD] | Now on Digital HD, Blu-ray & DVD | 20th Century FOX
- The Rules Don’t Apply Music Trailer | Now on Digital HD, Blu-ray & DVD | 20th Century FOX
- Rules Don't Apply | The Cast | Now on Digital HD, Blu-ray & DVD | 20th Century FOX
- Rules Don’t Apply | "Exception" Clip | Now on Digital HD, Blu-ray & DVD | 20th Century FOX
- Rules Don’t Apply | Director Warren Beatty | Now on Digital HD, Blu-ray & DVD | 20th Century FOX
Rules Don't Apply
Now on Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital HD
An aspiring young actress (Lily Collins) and her ambitious young driver (Alden Ehrenreich) struggle hopefully with the absurd eccentricities of the wildly unpredictable billionaire Howard Hughes (Warren Beatty) for whom they work. It’s Hollywood, 1958. Small town beauty queen, songwriter, and devout Baptist virgin Marla Mabrey (Collins), under contract to the infamous Howard Hughes (Beatty), arrives in Los Angeles. At the airport, she meets her driver Frank Forbes (Ehrenreich), who is engaged to be married to his 7th grade sweetheart and is a deeply religious Methodist.
Their instant attraction not only puts their religious convictions to the test, but also defies Hughes’ #1 rule: no employee is allowed to have any relationship whatsoever with a contract actress. Hughes’ behavior intersects with Marla and Frank in very separate and unexpected ways, and as they are drawn deeper into his bizarre world, their values are challenged and their lives are changed.
|Warren Beatty and Bo Goldman|
|Warren Beatty, Arnon Milchan, Brett Ratner, James Packer, Steve Bing, Ron Burkle, Frank Giustra, Steve Mnuchin, Sybil Robson Orr, Terry Semel, Jeffrey Soros, William D. Johnson, Christopher Woodrow, Molly Conners, Sarah E. Johnson, Jonathan McCoy|
Alec Baldwin, Warren Beatty, Annette Bening, Haley Bennett, Candice Bergen, Matthew Broderick, Dabney Coleman, Lily Collins, Steve Coogan, Alden Ehrenreich, Taissa Farmiga, Ed Harris, Megan Hilty, Oliver Platt and Martin Sheen
News & PressFind out the latest on Rules Don't Apply
via www.ew.com - Lily Collins is having a good morning: The actress nabbed her first Golden Globe nomination for her starring turn in Warren Beatty’s Rules Don’t Apply — and her mom got her daughter’s joyful reaction on camera.
via variety.com - Kirk Douglas, “Rules Don’t Apply” star Lily Collins and Don Cheadle turned out to salute Warren Beatty at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival’s Kirk Douglas Award celebration of the Hollywood legend Thursday night.
via deadline.com - It has been 15 years since Warren Beatty acted in a movie, and an even longer 18 years since he wrote, directed and produced one (the still very prescient 1998 political satire Bulworth).